I’m still waiting for a reasonable explanation about how you can be “radical” feminists, while worshiping the gender hierarchy and identity politics.
How is that compatible with the goal of radical feminism (the liberation of females from patriarchy?).
Hell, I’m not a radfem but I probably know more about radical feminism than you guys do. You fail even at the basics.
- illfallwithyourknife likes this
- sexselector likes this
- tehbewilderness reblogged this from never-obey and added:
- crystaltokyojupiter likes this
- nextyearsgirl likes this
- vegetablearian likes this
- gethscum likes this
- thentheysaidburnher likes this
- randomstabbing reblogged this from never-obey
- randomstabbing likes this
- ravefromthegrave likes this
- lolliguncula likes this
- radsis likes this
- female-only likes this
- captainswank likes this
- the-uncensored-she likes this